Friday, February 13, 2009

Sock Hop and Valentines Fun...


Boy do I love 3K. My child has been a stay at home child since she was born, but we decided for her, ours, and our little nugget.. a.k.a. Addison school would be great this year. The Lord really answered our prayers. I was especially reluctant, and I had to pray REALLY hard before even touring the school...


Have you ever been in a place where your spirit just felt at peace? As though the fears you carried in with you melted away, and you had an overwhelming calm? That was how I felt as I toured this Christian school. The Lord let me know immediately that this was where my baby was meant to be, and then because he's an even better Giver than I deserve he gave us Miss. Lisa. We couldn't have asked for a better educator, and the love and generosity we have received has been far more rich then the money we provide. Because she is so wonderful she set up a 50's Sock Hop Valentines Day Celebration... What else do you do with 2 adorable girls and a 50's day... You ask Memaw to sew up some Poodle Skirts of course....


This was our fashion photo op before school started.





And then The Nugget all ready for French Fries and Sundaes.



And our Fabulous Miss Lisa.

We hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day... With your loves, and with the one who loved us so much he gave his only son...

No comments:

Post a Comment