Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pictures.. Updates..., etc.

I very much enjoyed your comment Lisa, thank you so much. It remains my goal to share our lives with one another and to know that I am not the only one who struggles daily, but loves the life God has given me regardless.


Having said that, I have missed out on a lot lately. I apologize for that. Brandi I will get back to you... I'm just not on the Internet ever... with the exceptions of when Mama J lets me visit and monopolize her computer for a while. We are trying to buy a house. This market is great for people trying to buy, bad for people who have never bought before. We are searching to be closer to Olivia's school, and re-redistricting has made it very difficult. But God will lead the way and we are meeting with agents, looking at houses, and praying that God will let us know when we have found the one.


But I know what you have been waiting for.... and here it is...My nephew was born March 25, 2009 at 6:10 pm, weighing in at 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 21.5 inches long. He is the cutest!!!
Here he is with his Daddy...

And now we're bonding...

And Mama J with her first Grandson

You may have noticed that I don't use full names.. and as of today I haven't given the nephew a nickname... any suggestions?

The niece will be here next Tuesday and I cannot wait.. Once again I will post pictures as soon as possible.

Today I will leave you with this photo. The Nugget kicked her shoes off and Sugar Mama was trying to put them back on until she realized the Nugget sits still for no one and she exclaimed that the Nugget was making her sooo angry. :O)

Today I am Thankful for:

Easter... through his blood I am saved. Thank you Lord for giving me the best gift.

Newborn babies... there is nothing in this world like it. The experience of going through it and watching it are inherently different, but life changing none the less.

Doctors... Sugar Mama has been on and off sick for weeks. I am glad the Lord saw fit to give them the knowledge to make my baby feel better.

And last but not least sisters who love each other... and they really love each other.

3 comments:

  1. Brandi DickhuteMarch 31, 2009

    he is adorable. Brittany and him share the same birthday. the picture of your girls is too sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your new nephew!!and the pic of the girls is adorable. i have to agree, having two little girls who are best friends is THE BEST!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to seeing the girls in your pictures. what are we infor with a boy, and a girl to be here soon. holidays are going to be very memorable and fun. can't wait. so whats going on with nuggets birthday. let me know if I can help. mimi d

    ReplyDelete