Thursday, April 9, 2009

She Melted My Heart, Not in My Hands


Allow me to introduce you to my neice M & M... that's my nickname for her.. hence the title....

She was born Tuesday at 2:58 weighing 6 lbs. 12 oz. and 19 inches long.

She is gorgeous!!! and the 3rd sweetest girl ever.. (Let's not forget Sugar Mama and the Nugget)





The Twin is opposed to bows.. although how can you be when you have girls? So I have over ridden her. But when I tried to get her picture this is what I got...


But Aunt Christina wins out...







The Nugget is VERY Jealous... she DoEs NoT like for me to hold any other babies. We thought we would introduce them.. P.S. It didn't work.. she screamed until I put M & M down.







Because we have grandparents who would like to see the grandchildren.. This is the nugget after dinner last night. She is growing so much everyday and she wants to walk so badly, but we're fine with not for now.




Here is Sugar Mama with M & M.. she is very proud to be the oldest of the Great Grandchildren and wants to know why we can't keep the nephew and the neice.. I had to explain that our jobs were to spoil them rotten and send them home... although Mama J has that cornered.


Today I am thankful for:

An Open Schedule at school: I was able to get all of my classes... now let's see how we'll pay for them since Financial Aid doesn't kick in until the fall... God will provide.


The Girls and how absence makes the heart grow fonder: They are with my all the time, but on Tuesday that didn't see me all day. The welcome home was worth all the days when they wish I would just leave them alone. The Nugget even let me rock her as she put her head on my shoulder.


I hope everyone has a wonderul and blessed Easter. Matthew 28:6 - He has risen just as he said.

2 comments:

  1. Brandi DickhuteApril 09, 2009

    She is adorable. Congrats and please tell your sister I said congrats too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's on your precious new nephew & neice. They're both adorable!

    ReplyDelete