Friday, May 8, 2009

This one if for you Grandpa and Grandma

Monday was the Nugget's actual birthday. She was none the wiser. But because I must celebrate all things ONE, Sugar Mama and I baked her some cup cakes as a preview to her smasher cake at the party. She did not disappoint. This was a standard cupcake, and she made a mess. She ate all of it, but destroyed it in the process. Tomorrow promises to be a lot of fun.




P.S. the Hubs made this one from a candle shaped into an I. Pretty crafty huh?

Grandma and Grandpa can't be here, but we miss them just the same... enjoy and we will post some after the party tomorrow.

This is Dooley. I've posted about him before. He's our baby Olde English Bulldog, who thinks for whatever reason; he is a lap dog. Clearly he's not, but he is sweet and I had to share him, if just for a moment.





Sugar Mama picked strawberries at the farm. You should check it out if you live locally. Southern Belle farms. The strawberries are very reasonably priced, and of good quality.


Are you out there? I have posted before about the comments left, but you stop commenting, when I comment about you commenting..... Plemons women I know you are reading, sign up and follow, please?

No? That's ok I'll stick with knowing in my heart you look at the blog everyday.

Either way I hope you all have a great Mother's Day.

Today I am thankful for:

Mothers: For my own, the ones who came before me, those who impacted my life, and the two sweet girls who made me a mother just a short time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment