Monday, June 8, 2009

Picture Post...

Here is Sugar Mama learning to skate.. P.S. This is NOT our yard!!!


The Nugget riding in the wagon, and waving hello!

Mimi D gave Sugar Mama this wig, and we as a family tried it out!!









This may be the funniest one!!!


Here is the Nugget learning to walk, with Dooley's help sans the wig


And My flowers that I received a couple of weeks ago... I took a picture since they didn't make it longer than a couple of weeks.



Today I am thankful for:

Understanding: I need more of it, find comfort when I find it, and hope to pass it along.






2 comments:

  1. ya'll got some rad hair going on there!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? It's a wig from the high school musical collection, but it's had a hard life in the bottom of the dress up trunk ;O)

    ReplyDelete