Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So sorry for the absence....

Is your heart fonder? ;O)

It's been crazy for us... the Nugget started walking and the hubs' work has been a little insane (tear). At least he's working right?

Unfortunately there is not much to report... the Nugget has officially taken over out house... I'm going to try to post a video of this... I guess youtube? YIKES!!! And school is still going on, only 4 more weeks left, but it's a lot chaotic and I find myself thinking "What are you doing"?

Anyways quickly I wanted to recommend 2 things:
1. This song- made me think of my mom and I literally tear up every time...
2. Read or borrow "The Shack" it's a fairly new book and Walmart sells it in Paper back for like $10.50. It's amazing... if you do read it, let me know what you think.

Today I am thankful:

No address in the stars, but a constant communication where no address is needed.

The shack- sometimes life is unbelievably hard.. heart breaking even, but he's always waiting to pick up the pieces.. he even let's us, WANTS us to ask why.. he can make beauty of my mess everyday.

Hi Plemons (I love and miss you!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment