Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jack of All trades.. Master of none...

So I mentioned the other day on my random randomness that I listen for words every day that will inspire a name to a business I would like to start. I still have not found that word. To me Lively was the obvious choice, and still remains that way, but Google already bought that URL. So while I like the name lively I look for a partner for Lively that would be easy to remember in case you wanted to visit, but clever enough that a person wouldn't forget... If you have any suggestions please feel free to pass them along.

Anyways I have been working on some cork boards for my cousin for his birthday
and the daughter of a friend of mine. These are great because you just use push pins and they hang everything.. photos, tickets, schedules, etc. Here are the finished products...

This is just a random one that I did because I had the idea... the stripes did not turn out quite how I wanted them too, but the hubs enjoyed it...


This is for a tween girl that is the daughter of a friend... here's hoping she likes it.


And this one is for my cousin's birthday... can you guess why it's black and red?!?
Also for some photos for M & M I made her a tutu and hair bow... this is the finished product for her...

Photobucket

I also made one for the Nugget...

Photobucket

And then here are hair bows... Big ones, Small Ones, and even a head band style that I made for the niece...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't you just love my model? I can't take credit for making that.. it's all Build-a-Bear, but she was very cooperative.

So what do you think?

Tomorrow we have no school in this house.. the girls and I are going to enjoy the peace and quiet while we can. Sugar Mama has a game on Saturday and for the rest of the weekend we are obligation free. I hope everyone has a Good Friday..

Today I am thankful for:

Hobbies: Being a stay at home mom is great, but some days the boredom can get to you.. thank the Lord he gives us talents to use.

Love to you all!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so crafty! Have you heard of etsy.com?? It's an awesome website where people sell their homemade goods. I've bought Ave tons of bows from there & several embroidered gifts. You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandy I signed up.

    ReplyDelete