Friday, August 28, 2009

Moving and Groving..

Day 2:

Today I took a cardio dance class called Zumba. This type of dance is a mix between latin and belly dance. It was awesome.. and these women/girls and even the 2 men could really move. My heart rate was up for about 1 hour so I can check it off my list.

Today I got to spend most of the day with my nephew who is the sweetest baby EvEr. Even at 5:15 this morning when his mom dropped him off on her way to work he was so smiley it made me just want to squeeze him. Between school and my own 2 children I don't get to watch him often so I try to soak it up when I do...
This morning when Sugar Mama came downstairs she said.. "Hey M & M" and I said "That's not M & M" and she said "Well who is it?"... That's how much we've not been able to see him.. and how much we HaVe been able to see M & M....

I did find my camera battery charger today so I can take some pictures... You'll have to wait until tomorrows post.

A game tomorrow and 2 birthday parties... I have no idea how I am going to work it out since the hubs is on 7 days a week right now, but we'll see. I also have to fit in a workout... I may try to ride my bike..

Lastly, I have an appointment with a nutritionist next week. Right now she has me keeping a food diary. Nothing keeps you watching what you eat like having another person judging it. She will take a look at it and together we will come up with options on how to make me and my family healthy. No shakes, pills, etc., here... we're going all natural baby.

Anyways I hope you all have a great weekend...

Today I am thankful for:

Investments: Everyday I am responsible for what and how I teach my kids.. by spending time with them and my niece and nephew I am investing a part of myself that will live in them... like he lives in me...

Love to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment