Monday, August 10, 2009

Toes in the Water, Tush in the sand...

I know you are all looking for pictures and let me rest assure you that I have some good ones. But here's the deal.... I forgot my memory stick duo.. I have to go buy another one. So before you can look at the most beautiful little girls putting their toes in the water and tushes in the sand I have to go buy a new duo so I can upload my photos.

Because I promised you all photos I almost got my memory card stuck in one computer and did get it stuck in another. But I saved it and I will post as soon as the hubs gets back from Walmart (that place is a MAD house here).

Anyways: Sugar mama has informed me that she loves our new home.. even our kitchen which is really just a fridge. :O) When we were going out to dinner last night she told me didn't want to go home she wanted to stay at our new home with her new bed... leaving will be loads of fun.

Pictures soon... it will be worth the wait. I promise.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't funny how they think the hotel is their new home?! Reece does the same thing. :) Where did you guys go?

    ReplyDelete