Friday, September 25, 2009

We've upgraded to videos...

Here are some videos that we have shot over the past couple of weeks of our girls...

This is the nugget, being very sleepy at the table. (If DFACS rolls up to my house b/c the Nugget is not wearing a shirt I am going to be really angry)




This is Sugar Mama singing a song we have heard on the radio that she really likes "Runaway" by Love and Theft. The actual words are:
I'm gonna pack my bags
And never look back
Run a parallel line with the railroad tracks
Put the pedal to the metal
As the sun goes down
Leave everybody sleeping in this sleepy town tonight
I'll be a runaway...
If you listen she gets most of the words right... and so she should as she makes me sings this chorus all the time!!!




And lastly this is the nugget on the slide at the park... she is particularly proud of herself for her accomplishments..

No comments:

Post a Comment