Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Early Halloween

This weekend we had our Halloween Costume Party and I wanted to share some pictures that I took.

Here is the Nugget as a Pirate Princess...


This is me and the Hubs... he is a mobster and I'm his 20's flapper.


Here are 2 of my 3 Plemons Ladies.. (we missed you Steph)


This is Keith the Baptist Pimp, they never dress up and he went all out for us, he even won best costume :O)



And who can forget Sugar Mama, as Dorothy from the "Wizard of Bob" - that's what she calls it :O)



Here is the Nugget playing with Vampire teeth...


We had the best time hanging with our friends and family. Our house is not quite big enough and it's sometimes chaotic but we love having them all in our home.

Today I am Thankful for:

Friends and Family: God has given us plenty of love in this department, and we got to share that this weekend!!

Love to you all and have a Happy Halloween!!!

P.S. If I don't post any more over the next couple of days it's because I have 3 tests this week and lots of studying. :OP

No comments:

Post a Comment