Friday, November 20, 2009

It's Twilight... and Behind It Comes a New Moon...


If you live any where in the country right now you are hearing about New Moon, the second of the Twilight Saga. I love these books, I've mentioned them before. It's not the vampire/werewolf part that attracts me, although the story line is great. I find the best part to be the love story. Nothing is impossible, you can overcome all things to find the kind of love that lasts forever. This goes along with Everything I believe in God and I think Stephanie Meyer did a great job bringing such a strong love story to life in her pages.

www.stepheniemeyer.com (it is here that you can read an excerpt from Midnight Sun; Twilight from Edward's perspective)

Sorry to the grandparents because I have taken a lot of pictures lately. Not b/c my kids have gotten any less adorable, believe me that have not, but I have not found the time... but I'll work harder over the next week; especially Thursday.

Sugar Mama is out of school next week and we are both excited about going to see our family for Thanksgiving. We are going to spend the night with my nanny the night before b/c we see 3 families on this holiday so we try to spend as much time as possible with all 3. As you can imagine it gets difficult at times. I too am on Fall Break from school. It could not have come at a better time b/c I need the time to focus and get ready for finals. I have blogged several time about how this semester just hasn't done it for me and I'm ready for it to be over.

Tonight the hubs and I are child less. My aunt is down with her 2 children and so my 2 children went to Mama J's house for a sleep over... we are currently discussing watching Transformers 2. I really like this movie, but I'm getting up early tomorrow so the Myself, the Twin and Hubs can go see New Moon. Another reason our children are at Mama J's. I can't stand NOT knowing how this movies turns out.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving. What a time to reflect on all of the wonderful blessings God has given us. That is what I am thankful for today: All of my many blessings, which includes ALL of you who read this blog. Thanks for letting me talk about my life, and you caring enough to read.

Have a great Weekend, Love to you all.... and Go see New Moon ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment