Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sometimes We've Just Got to Shake it...

Sometimes we also get things stuck in or on our teeth...




Here is our Dorothy... There is no Place Like Home...


And Our Little Pirate...



And now for some cheerleading competition....Her performance really brought tears to my eyes.... it took me back to not so many years ago when I did it, and the realization of how quickly the time goes was staggering.... I am super proud.



And flowers from daddy b/c she was superb and he's such a good man!!!



We did not go trick-or-treating b/c the weather was terrible but they had fun at my dad's house. And they were well rested for the competition on Sunday. You Can Not know how much fun that was...

Today I am thankful for:

Time: It passes so quickly... one moment here and gone the next, but to see it come full circle it such a gift.

The new: God gives us new things in life constantly... it's called change, we can either welcome it or shun it, today I stand with my arms open. I believe he has Great things in store... I can't wait to be a part.

Words: On most occasions I say nothing that doesn't need to be said, but lately I find myself saying my fair share. So far it has worked and been helpful. As long as I let him lead my tongue and actions, together we can see the fair and fabulous unite.

Love to you all...

Are you excited about the upcoming holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment