Thursday, December 3, 2009

Catching Up, Just in Enough Time to Get Behind Again

Here are the pictures I promised, just in enough time for Christmas to come around and me to be behind once more :O)

This is Nan.. she'd kill me if she knew that I posted this picture so don't tell her :O)

|
`


Here is Topher my brother hanging out before he ate..





This is U.S. hilarity at it's best...




Sugar Mama playing with a guitar. She loves music and playing with her cousins.




M & M showing her 1st Thanksgiving bib. That smile is incredibly sweet.



Bigi and his 1st Thanksgiving Shirt



Nan let me try out this contraption that is supposed to help with stretching the back. I often have back pains and since I spent the night with her the night before my back was sore. This was the result. It works for a short time (you have to do it everyday for it to work better) but it's incredibly funny to do.

Our Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. We spent the night at Nan's and Pops' house. She finally, after 3 years of owning it, showed me how to use my sewing machine. I am enjoying the sewing immensely. We normally have 3 houses to go to on Thanksgiving, but this year we missed one, but still ate at 2. Fortunately their times are 1 and 6 so there is plenty of time in between to get hungry again.

We are looking forward to getting up our Christmas tree. It's finals week and this is the last of my "busy" period before I can enjoy the holiday and stop worrying about homework and tests. I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving.

Today I am Thankful for:

Thanks for all the love about the previous post.

For this season. It makes me crazy when people take the Christ out of Christmas. He is the reason for the season. It is not the presents or how much money is spent, but the birth of the one who came to save us. The sacrifice of a mother who knew when her baby came on that day, as she lay him in that manger, that he would carry the sins of the world. To remember that is what this season is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment