Tuesday, January 12, 2010

All The Leftovers..

If you ever look at the pictures on this blog, you may or may not have noticed one thing that is always missing... me! I'm always behind the camera taking the shots so here is one of me, in case you forgot what I look like.. or didn't know I wear glasses/contacts because my eye sight is terrible :)


Random Number 2: Whenever I turn around for a second Dooley is always in my bed. He's upset with me because I won't let him sleep with Sugar Mama anymore since she got new bedding, so he repays me by sleeping in my bed.. (sigh)


Sugar Mama loves to do things that she sees other people do.. here she is at Walmart figuring out which shoe inserts work best for her.. make sure you see her boots laying in the floor :)


The Nugget is all work all the time, as proof here she is sitting on the bottom shelf of our bakers rack with her partner in crime: Dooley...that is glass she's sitting on..


Here in this house.. we raise em' right.. SEC all the way baby :)


One school morning I could not find Sugar Mama.. about 2 seconds after that I couldn't find the Nugget.. that's because they were under the Nuggets crib.. :) with Dooley.. that dog is always with those girls.


I struggled with the remainder of this post. I wanted to keep it light and funny, but I also desire your prayers because God is making wonderful things happen in my life. I'll keep it there for now, but he is good and tonight I am thankful.

Which leads me to...

Today I am Thankful for:

Moments: Two nights ago, as I put the Nugget to bed, we said her prayers. In the background an inspiring song played on the radio, she put her little head on my shoulder and we prayed together. I thought in that moment that if I could keep her and Sugar Mama just like that forever, then I would officially know what heaven is all about. I am so thankful that God gives me the knowledge to stop in those moments and soak them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment