Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's Some Kind of Bear Love..

It has been a week of firsts for the Nugget.. this is her walking in Sugar Mama's slippers in her night gown that she loves so much.


Her Number One First was painting her toe nails.. we did this for sugar mama around 18 months, of course she was more cooperative than the Nugget is currently, but she held steady and we got them painted..

She likes them very much and keeps bringing her toes up to her eyes to look at the sparkles in the paint :)


The Hubs and I also decided to take the girls to Build-a-Bear. First let me say.. what a genius idea!! That woman is seriously wealthy off of an idea that you go "Ugh why couldn't I have thought of that?!?"
Anyways this was the Nugget's first experience, at first she was a little confused.
"Who me? You want me to build a bear of my very own?"
YES!!


Part of the charm is wishing on the heart that you place inside the bear.


She chose the "Champ" bear, he's a champion for kids, and he has adorable stitching.


She also gave him a bath.. from stuffing to her hands he was dirty :)


Sugar Mama also built a bear.. Meet Lily. Sugar Mama also decided that Lily must go everywhere she goes, and so we safely secured her while we went to the potty..


If nothing else Sugar Mama can definitely accessorize.. even when they aren't hers. She picked up the head band, glasses and scarf herself. How fab is she? :)


Today I am Thankful for:

Taking the time: We had the best time with the girls at the build a bear, and just doing things together as a family is the most fun. It reminds me how lucky I am to be in this place, in this moment, with these people because I love them insanely and I am undeserving of the pure joy they bring to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment