Monday, February 1, 2010

He Knows Where You Are...

And Where You've Been
And You Never Have To Go There Again...

It was Six O'clock in the evening. He was tired from the long journey and he stopped at the place Jacob had given to his son Joseph.

"Will You Give Me a Drink?"
"How can I give you a drink.. you are a Jew, I a Samaritan we do not associate with each other.

"If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water"
"But you have nothing to draw water with.. how will you draw this living water from this well?"

"Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
"Sir can you give me this water so that I won't get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water."

"Go, call your husband and come back."
"I have no husband"

"You are right when you say you have no husband. The fact is, you have five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have said is quite true."
"Sir, I can see that you are a prophet.


He sat and had a conversation with what would be a prostitute. He knew that she didn't have a husband and he knew...

He knows where you are, and where you've been, and you Never have to go there again...(Natalie Grant)

He came not to condemn the world, but to save it. It has never mattered what you have done, or what you are doing now. If you sit and have a conversation with him, he will direct you to the living water, where you will never thirst again, and the things in the past will remain there.

Today I am Thankful for:

Never having to go there again..he heard me, forgave me, and loves me constantly.

I really desire your prayers. Grandma has received some upsetting news. I stand firm on the fact that my God hears prayers, heals the sick, and never needs a doctor to do it. No matter what happens from here, I believe he has her in his hands, and I intend to let him take it from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment