Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Please Remember...


It's almost April.. we are a quarter through the year, and one of my improvements for this year was weight...I've been working out for 9 weeks and I've lost 6 pounds. Today on my Wii Fit my balance was perfect.. this is the first time that has ever happened :)

Today was a perfect day.. it started out a little breezy and chilly, but by this afternoon it felt perfect. On my way to school I rolled my windows down, drove 80 on the interstate, and listened to Joan Jett's I have Myself For Loving you... there is something about this time of year that calls for that :) During this time, which was my de-stress before a test moment, I thought about all of the things about me that I hope people see and remember.

This conversation irritates the Hubs, he think it's morbid of me to think about what I want others to think about me when I am gone...either way...

- I want people to know/remember that I laugh a lot. It's one of my favorite things to do. I think incredibly immature things are hilarious, and often get tickled at how dumb I can be. It's true, I crack myself up :)

- I want people to know/remember that doings things like rolling my windows down and listening to 80's music is something that makes me really happy. I was born in the 80's and the music is just my favorite, and the summer is one of my 3 favorite seasons.. It does not take much to make me happy.. this and of course my 3 favorite people :)

- I want people to know/remember that my life could be written down as a soundtrack. I consider it's contents to be directly connected to music, which is a direct link to my emotions. There are songs that instantly take me to a moment.. My Grandfather played Diamond Rio, One More Day at my grandmother's funeral... to this day I can barely listen to the song and breathe simultaneously.

- I want people to know/remember that the people that I love are forever tucked away in my heart. I love fully and without regard, however, should you hurt a person I love, or less importantly me, then that love can and will be removed...simply... as you read from the previous post I may not get over it fully but I can walk away. My love is strong and protective, just ask my immediate family :)

- I want people to know/remember that I want very much to see the rest of this world. It sometimes overwhelms me how many wonderful things there are in this world and that people are living their lives in some of the most fantastic places while I watch iCarly or read anatomy :)

You don't have to wait until I'm gone to know/remember them.. I've just told ya :)

Are there things about you that you wish people knew/or would remember?

Today I am Thankful for:

Earth: How amazing is God's work? There is no shortage of amazing things to see, crafted by his mighty hands. I long to see and share those things with my amazing family :)

Love to you all!

P.S. Could it be... Is it True.. Has one of my Plemons ladies signed up to follow this blog? I simply cannot believe it :)

2 comments:

  1. Heather and RobinMarch 31, 2010

    We have been following longer than she has!!! :) She thinks she is better because she "signed up"!!! Haha. J/k!

    Love you!
    Your EVERYDAY followers!
    Heather and Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you both so much :) I don't care if you follow or not, but b/c you are my mystery bff's people must wonder. So even though she signed up to follow there is still no photo and the mystery remains :) Love you both (all 3 and 1/4 of you) {1/4 is for Stephanie's little nugget) always!!

    ReplyDelete