Monday, April 26, 2010

For Just a Moment..

One picture that I forgot to post weeks ago was the girls in their Easter Dresses: How sweet are they?!? P.S.- I did not decided to put them in the same dress. Sugar Mama decided the Nugget needed the same dress as her or she would be sad... :)



Our weekends can get really busy. Mainly because we don't get a chance to do things during the week, so we do what needs to be done over the weekend. This Saturday, my girls and I sat in my bed watching cartoons and eating fruit loops :) I heart those days!! Here they are lying in my lap.


On a side note.. with the gym comes added attention to what I'm eating. I have never made it a secret that I love chocolate, but I'm learning some better ways to eat those items I love.. and in a better way...

Here are my English Muffin Pizzas.. they are not original, but in case you did not know about them.. here they are-


You take Whole Grain English Muffins *whole grain is important ($1.50)
Ragu Pizza sauce ($1.00 @ Walmart)
Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese ($2.50)
*Pre-heat oven on Broil setting. Broil for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.

They are sooooo good, and my kids love them. We had them today with low sodium corn and peaches in light syrup... it's easy prep, healthy, and I've effectively switched their regular fatty pizza with whole grains, true calcium from the low fat cheese and the pizza sauce has very little calories :)

Today I am Thankful for:

Have you ever heard the expression "It's always the last place you look?" Well God has really shown me these past couple of weeks that I can feel/hear him so much more clear at the end of my rope.. the last place I look. To say I've been stressed is really an under statement, but he has been so strong and patient, I am very thankful he is always in my corner.

1 comment:

  1. I love the easter dresses. I think it is too cute that she wanted them to match. They are too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete