Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just One of Those Days...

Have you ever had one of those days?.... Where your patience is not only running thin, but you are sure that it is not existent.

That is how I feel today. For whatever reason the Nugget has decided that she would like to go back to the uterus... that is how attached to me she has been for about a week now. When I went to school tonight she cried, actually cried, because I was leaving... What is up with that?

Sugar Mama has suddenly developed a hearing problem... every time I ask her to do something she says "Huh?".. If it's not that, then it''s her doing whatever she wants and then justifying why it was right.. Never mind that I have told you repeatedly NOT to do cartwheels in the living room, or that you just kicked Dooley in the face for the 15th consecutive time, but the most important thing is Because I said so!!!

Another? Sure.. the house search, coupled with the above situations, makes it difficult to concentrate on the 3 tests I have coming up. Life is a little crazy right now and I'd would like nothing more then to eat lots of chocolate and take a nap :)

Fortunately today was a school today, so I went, took a test, and came back with a fresh perspective :) Here's praying that it keeps up for the rest of the week.

Today I am Thankful for:

The last 2 weeks of school: This is self explanatory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment