Friday, April 30, 2010

There Is No Place Like Home..

What about your house lets you know that you are at home? For me, after I went 45 minutes away to college the first time, it was Mama J.. whenever I walked in and she was there all was right with the world. Then I put my big girl panties on and moved out on my own with the Hubs and now I know I'm home when screeches of "Mommy!!!" reach me from the door, and Dooley goes all wonky, jumping up and down all over me. That's step one, step 2 is actually getting to see and speak to my husband :)

Keep in mind, these opportunities only arise when I go to school.. I do not go any other place on the planet with out, at least, one of my family members :)

That being said.. here is what happened in my home yesterday:

My children love, love, love to paint. I give them the option of painting a picture, or going free style, free range wins every time.

Sugar Mama started off neat and strong


And what is painting if we don't paint our hands?


The Nugget also started neat and strong...


And then things went horribly wrong :) I shot this before she was done...


But a sink bath is where she ended up...


These pictures shall further prove that having children has changed my OCD :)

The Nugget has a birthday coming up.. this is sure to invoke a sappy post next week, F.Y.I.

Today I am Thankful for:

These Three Wonderful People: My family of 4 has changed my life.. I love them more than I thought I could love one person, let alone three people completely and unconditionally. I'm thankful God gave them just to me, they are my most prized possessions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment