Friday, May 28, 2010

It's Official..

Have I been a little too secretive for your tastes? Well I promise that it has been for a good reason..

That Reason?!?

Well it's the picture below.. we closed on our house today :)

All of the previous posts that spoke of anxiety over something I simply couldn't talk about was us buying our very first home.. I didn't want to say anything until it was final and today after much prayer, and an amazing blessing from God... here is our humble abode :)


So I am officially a home owner. We hope to paint over the weekend and move in the first part of next week :)

Today I am Thankful for:

This little piece that is my own.. thank you Lord.

5 comments:

  1. OH CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I definitly know how stressful that can be. I am so happy for you guys. The house is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much Kristen, it was hard to keep it quiet, and I know how much you are living the process right now :) I really appreciate your kind words, I am very excited to move in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you guys...it is so beautiful. It looks meant for yall. I'm sure the girls will love it. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing feeling, I know! Congrats to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I missed these, I literally just got the internet back :) I feel so connected to the world now :) Thanks to you both, I absolutely adore it!!!

    ReplyDelete