Monday, June 14, 2010

Do Not Be Alarmed..

Lively Situation is fine.. I have been so busy over the past few days that I couldn't spare even a minute to sit down and blog. Right now I'm typing this as I make lunch :)

Saturday we (all 3 Lively Situation Girls) went to a baby shower. My oldest Plemons daughter is having her first baby and we took our gifts and enjoyed our visit. I'll post the pictures as soon as I get some.. I forgot my camera so I'll have to get some from the Plemons :)

On my way home from the shower I got a phone call from the hubs.. he was unloading his new lawn mower and the 4 x 4 fell on his foot. Seriously nauseating, but it was not broken and that was good all the way around. During the visit to the doctor they asked when his last blood work was... "Um, never I can't remember ever giving blood".. ha, that how often he goes to the doctor.. NEVER. He has a scar on the back of his head b/c when he was 8 he fell and split his head open.. he convinced his mom he didn't need to go get stitches, and he didn't. :)

I was a stand-in preschool director this weekend and it's scary to be out of your element. Our real preschool director is amazing and she set it up fool proof, but it was scary to even be in charge a little bit and I felt like a fish out of water. I was glad for it to be over, and certainly do not wish to be in her shoes :)

I have tried to rest b/c the girls have a birthday party this weekend and I have a lot to do, but I didn't get any rest and both Saturday and Sunday night I felt like a dead person walking by bed time. Have you ever gotten to the end of your day and were not sure you had enough energy to actually finish? Yeah that was me.

So it's been crazy and I have not had a spare minute, but it's going to be a good week. And I will share lots of photos with you in the coming days :)

Today I am Thankful for:

God's protection over the Hubs' foot. It was not broken, even though it looked narley enough to convince me it was, and no one was more thankful for that then the hubs :)

4 comments:

  1. OMG! Sorry to hear about Jesse's foot! And I totally forgot to send you those pics. I've been so busy! Will have them asap, got VBS this week! Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but he is a-okay. It was really, REALLY swollen all day and I was convinced it was broken, but the doctor says it was not :) And do not worry about those pics, you just finish up your week so we can see you this weekend!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great time with yall Saturday. Tell my little helpers thank you :D I needed them when I was trying to find places to put all of that stuff lol. Tell Jesse we missed him and I'm sorry to hear about his foot. We love yall and see yall soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will tell them, they love opening gifts, (sorry about that). I will tell him also, and he's fine now.. just a little bruising but it's whole :)

    ReplyDelete