Friday, June 4, 2010

Misses and Kisses...

Man Oh Man.. what an insane week this has been....

I am so sorry that I've been M.I.A, but who knew that being a home owner was so much work? Not me :) We painted Monday, Moved Tuesday and Wednesday, Got settled Thursday and went without power Today b/c the previous owner didn't pay his bill and I had not established it in my name first.. I know, I know, it was like last on my list, but fear not, we are electrified now :)

P.S. after they came to turn the power off, without telling me, they then charged me $45 dollars to turn it on again today... otherwise we would have been powerless for the entire weekend. Can you say gougers?

So the girls love it here.. they think their play room is amazing.. in fact as I type they are yelling into the karaoke machine various cheers while the hubs attempts to sleep...
scratch that: Sugar Mama has chased the Nugget into my bedroom and tripped her causing an immediate crying spell from both, even though Sugar Mama was not injured :)

Needless to say it's been chaos... we still do not have cable b/c even though I called almost a week ago, it will not be until Monday that they come and set up service.. that commercial of DirecTv coming out and setting up your service on the red carpet is a myth.. just so you know :)

We are off to the store... for drinks for dinner.. I still haven't been to the grocery store :)

Today I am Thankful for:

Things being there when you need them. Ever been upset over something and then had the thought immediately after "I'm just glad it was there when I needed it?".... Me too....

Love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment