Sunday, July 11, 2010

Big News for Lively Situation...

We are going to be: The Hubs and Me Plus 3 :)

These are my sweet girls holding their respective pictures of their new sibling. I could hardly get them to sit still they were so excited.


It is the reason I have been in short supply of blog information and/or pictures. I have been so incredibly sick some days I literally could not get out of bed. Sugar Mama has been worried and though, I really wanted to wait until we had cleared the entire 12 weeks, we went ahead and told her and the Nugget :)

I am looking forward to getting through the next week which will hopefully catapult me straight into the normal again :) I desire your prayers.. I have never made it past 36 weeks and I really want to make it to my due date!!! I would be beyond thrilled.

Today I am Thankful for:

The things that take us by surprise and then change our lives entirely :)

4 comments:

  1. That is very exciting! Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kristen, and congrats on your house, your it's beautiful!!! I love your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina,
    You are ALWAYS in our prayers, even when you don't ask!
    We love you and support you 100% and will definitely be praying that this will your most healthy pregnancy! (maybe even the healthiest in the world! Haha!)
    Love,
    Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww I Love you Plemons' thanks for all the prayers, known and otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete