Friday, July 2, 2010

We're Lively...

Kelly's Korner is having another installment of Show Us Your Life... Show us What you Make..

I haven't made anything in about a month because of the move but here are some items I made before we moved...

Hair Bow with head band... If you order a hairbow the head band is free :)


I also made tutu and hair bow combos.. or pieces separately..


Here is the Georgia run :) Can you tell we're a Bulldog Family?


This is a photo board. It can be painted any color you wish and looks adorable in any child's room..



This is my first pacifier clip... Often I do things because people ask, before I know if I can :)


I also make pillowcase dresses. It's one of the things I have made most often :) This is one of my favorites :)


I haven't made anything recently because we've just moved and I've been spending a lot of time with my girls doing whatever we fancy :) I would like to get started again very soon.

I recently received a Yudu machine, which is an at home screen printer that is pretty amazing. It made great softball jerseys for out church's softball league :) I'll post pics of that soon.

Basically I am a jack of all trades and master of none.. well why would there be a need for 2 masters? The master is more than sufficient :)

You can check me out on Facebook @ Lively or email me @ iheartlively@gmail.com

I have several ideas of things I would like to do also but some learning time is necessary :)

Love to you all!!

I am thankful the Lord granted me the opportunity to use my idle hands for something constructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment