Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle My Little Star...

Here is my little nugget girl who started her very first dance class yesterday.


I dressed her a little early so she could get used to the costume. So we had some time to sit around :)


It was refreshing to see that she has difficulty listening to someone other than me... although her dance teacher got better results :)



The outfit she is wearing belongs to Sugar Mama. She started at the same studio that Sugar Mama started at 3 years ago. Seeing her in this leotard brought a tear to my eye because when Sugar Mama had her first recital for this studio the Nugget was a month old :(

Today I am Thankful for:

The opportunity to spend moments with my family. I feel a lot of mommy guilt over not constantly drilling my children in school work. I want people to think they are brilliant, however I had an epiphany.... years from now when they are going through school I will wish for the moments when we can snuggle together and now worry about school. I am thankful for the realization that being head of the class isn't everything, but missing out on these wonderful moments will one day be everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment