Monday, August 9, 2010

We have... Bieber Fever....

I know.. I know.. but I have a 5 year old little girl who thinks he rocks. It all started because he was discovered by someone here in Atlanta. He was on one of my favorite morning shows and I heard his first single. I like the beat, and bought the cd. Well she started to love him, and then passed it on to my 10 year old cousin and now Mama J, Me, Sugar Mama, My Aunt and 2 Cousins are going to see him in concert tonight!!

I did not tell Sugar Mama that the concert is tonight because she would have been completely unfocused :) But we will pick her up from car-pool and head out from there :)

I'm hoping we survive the tween screaming, but Mama J is bringing ear plugs so the outlook is good :)

Post pictures tomorrow of all the fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment