Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Enough Belly To Go Around..

As promised here are the belly pictures.  They were taken at exactly 34 weeks :)



The Nugget is always asking if baby sister is coming out :)



I feel like the baby bump has taken on a life of it's own, but I am so in love with it :)


On a side note: I'm officially on bed rest for the 3rd time in my pregnant history. :(  
I was hoping to make it all the way through normally, but all of a sudden my blood pressure has decided to do wonky things.  It wasn't a problem until yesterday when it spiked causing dots and a big ol' headache!! I'm waiting on my test results now to figure out what to do from here.


Today I am Thankful for: 


All of the sweet wonderful ladies in my life.  I love them all very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment