Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Check In or Out...

I have tons of adorable photos just waiting to be uploaded to this blog... for another day.

I am simply exhausted.  But only because my super powers have run out for the day.
Today I...
1. Actually made myself lunch... I always made food for Sugar Mama and Nugget girl, but since I'm making lunch for little pea in a pod I figured I should eat too :)
2. Went to the store, with all 3 of my children... by... my...self...
3. Came home to do skills ring, phonics book, and reading response journal homework... while.. well let's just say multi-tasking.
4. Made Dinner
5. Bathed all 3 of my children complete with hair drying.
6. Made feet and hand prints for pea in a pods baby book.
7. Read a bed time story
8. Took a shower....

I give you my permission to be impressed ;)

I do feel accomplished, but don't be too impressed, I was only able to accomplish those things because the amazing man I call my husband stayed up today to let me take a much needed nap :)  I was so tired that he couldn't wake me up... totally un-like me.

For Grandma and Grandpa I will give you this...



Today I am Thankful for: 

Naps... I think I realized after the last post that part may be a little baby blues, but mix that with exhaustion and it's a recipe for disaster, or overly dramatic/wordy picture free posts :)  I am off to "check my eye lids for pin holes" ... ha! I read that in a book recently and thought it was hilarious!! Love to you all. 

4 comments:

  1. Your BF in the ENTIRE world!February 03, 2011

    i love you!


    **bet you can't guess who this is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' you right back darlin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your BF in the ENTIRE world!February 04, 2011

    So...i guess you knew huh?? :) haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It remains an unsolved mystery ;)

    ReplyDelete