Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

The Hubs took this weekend off to spend some time with his girls... at some point during the day I fell asleep on the couch with pea pod.. he thought it was a picture worthy moment :)


He also surprised Sugar Mama and Nugget girl with Valentines Day Buckets filled with goodies, and flowers.  I am of the opinion that every girl should get flowers from her daddy..






Also today I played Mother of the Bride to my sweetest girl who was the bride in her kindergarten Q-U wedding, it was insanely cute, complete with a reception following the ceremony with Cake and Punch :) We informed her that she should enjoy the moment, we may never let her have another one :)






I found this onesie at Target... Daddy loves her that much.. and far more :)


And her First Valentines Day... 


 I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day filled with lots of love.  I had 4 of the best Valentines a person could ask for... and a wonderful husband who never ceases to amaze me with his thoughtfulness. 


Today I am Thankful for: 


God's Love..Valentines Day is fun, and a reminder that the greatest love of all is not reduced to a single day, but displayed all year round. 

No comments:

Post a Comment