Monday, February 7, 2011

Pictures, Pictures, Everywhere...

A quick picture of our sleeping princess...


Look at this hair!!! It's pretty long and curly :)


I decided to bite the bullet and take all 3 of my children out by myself... we went to the park and then to Wendy's to get a frosty :)


And because I'm constantly having mommy guilt over the things I'm not doing I decided to let them paint yesterday... even when I'm with her all the time, she's still work :) She painted her face..


Today I am Thankful for: 

My nan came to visit this week and I have an extra set of hands, enough said :)

2 comments:

  1. curly hair!!! YAY! and i'm with you on the mommy guilt...i have it constantly..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know.. although it straightens up almost immediately :)

    I HATE mommy guilt. I swear I am so tired most days that coloring or reading books seems like the biggest chore, and I wonder about other moms... how do they do it? :)

    ReplyDelete