Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lively Situation Bowl-a-rama...

Sugar Mama and Nugget girl attended a birthday party a few weeks back at a bowling alley.  We had never taken them bowling because quite frankly we didn't think we could handle the chaos.  We were missing out.  They did beautifully and they really enjoyed it.  So we went back today.  

As she waited, Nugget girl was drying her hair on the ball return :)


We went from youngest to oldest :) Nugget girl was up first...



She tried on her own the next time.. notice the hands on hip action waiting for her ball to finally get to the end of the lane :)


Sugar Mama, who was doing pretty well for only having bowled one other time!!


And of course Pea in  Pod who was so good.  Of course it is because I am convinced my husband is the baby whisperer, but that's for another time.


At one point in the game, I was tied with my children... who were using guard rails, and the ball ramp to line it up.. sad I know :)



But I did manage to beat them in the end, and in an interesting turn of events Nugget girl beat Sugar Mama by 3 points :)


Today I am Thankful for: 

Some quality family time, and the laughter that is always present when I spend it with these wonderful Lively Situation participants :)

2 comments:

  1. i love going bowling!! yay for family time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We figured out today that we love it too!! I miss you on fb, I know it must be hard, but you should be proud and I can't wait to get back to your status updates :)

    ReplyDelete