Sunday, March 20, 2011

Officially 2 Months...

So we are officially 2 months old!! Again nothing terribly exciting to report, but she has been giving us great big open mouth smiles, which we just love!! And she did roll from her stomach to her back :)

Daddy Makes Her Smile... well duh!!




Her First Official Church Dress :)




And We're 2 Months Old!!



On the weekends my children have no concept of sleeping in.. they just don't.  So this morning I stumbled out of bed to greet Nugget girl as she let me know she was hungry :) 

This is her set up with the usual suspects.. puppy, monkey, and Cowboy :)




And then of course she was a Hollywood superstar on the way to church




Sugar Mama was sharing with the hubs about how her friend came to school as an "electtristan" for community helpers day.  The Hubs then told her that he too was an electrician and they started to play fishing with his fold out measuring stick.  Then they actually used it for measuring!! :)



She is a whopping 42 1/2 inches tall :)

It was a busy but great weekend!! I have been so tired my bones are ready to sleep but we've also got a lot accomplished and I'm very thankful for that!! :)

Today I am Thankful for: 

The communication my husband and I share.  There is nothing we can't talk about and it is so helpful to have a person in this world who knows everything about you and still loves you anyways ;)

2 comments:

  1. ~Your Greatest Fan~March 21, 2011

    I love you guys!
    And these posts!
    And these pictures!
    And everything about you guys!
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    Oh btw: Did I happen to mention... I LOVE YOU GUYS! :)))
    haha.
    ~!* Heather *!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) and we love you right back!!!

    ReplyDelete