Friday, March 18, 2011

A Room Re-Do...

For about 6 months now Sugar Mama and Nugget have been sharing a room.  It started with the introduction of the toddler bed where Nugget girl was so proud to have a big girl bed of her very own.  And then she discovered that she could get into a really big girl bed, and have the added benefit of a partner in her crime :)  It was working well, against my objections, until about a month ago.  Nugget girl gets restless if she takes a nap... Sugar mama is exhausted from school and they would fight in out before succumbing to sleep irritated with one another.  The hubs and I came up with the solution of getting them their own beds, just alike, and re-doing their room.

It's really stayed Sugar mama's room and not every really their room.  So we vowed to change that.. and here is the space before... notice the toddler bed shoved against the wall rendering the space almost impassable, especially for a big ol' pregnant woman making a bed :)





And here is the new space!! With awesome bunk beds :)




And Happy St. Patrick's Day a day later!!





Last But Not Least... From our Smallest Girl Who Said She knows she is adorable but could her daddy please talk to her about something else :)


This sweet little girl had her first set of shots today... those appointments just break my heart :(

But Today I am Thankful for: 

Being so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open from our room make over, and my freshly painted toes courtesy of my wonderful husband :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! A husband that paints toes- true love! You are a great mom and I am inspired by you. Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is true love, but don't tell him I told you ;) And thank you so much for that awesome comment that was incredibly sweet!!

    ReplyDelete