Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Nugget Girl...



My Sweetest girl is turning 3 today.  Here she is sleeping in our smallest girl's boppy :)  

There are so many things to say about this sweet munchkin.. For instance she is so head strong.  If we have a child who will always stand up for themselves it will be her.  She is so much more vocal than our oldest and the things she says just tickles me to death.

For instance just the other day she noticed freckles on my shoulder.  She asked me what they were and I told her.  She said "Oh it's sparkles".. I laughed, said no, and asked if she could say freckles.. her reply "Oh it's sparkles".. this went on for like 5 minutes and I laughed until I cried.  She started to laugh too!!  Finally I said "No sweet girl, not sparkles, this isn't Twilight" :)

She is so smart, and not just because I am her mama, but a real genius in the making (okay that may be the mama part :)  I love hearing her answer a question correctly and watch her get excited for herself and then ask for a high five.  

She's working on potty training, see the last post, and that was a little difficult today.  I had some errands to run, so what does this mama do in a pinch?  That's right, I took the potty with me.  Please reserve your judgments on my crazy until the end.   So as I went through my day I asked her if she need to go.. she said yes, so I put her in the back of the car and let her sit until she said she was done.  Sure it was a little crazy looking, of course I was a tiny bit mortified thinking someone would see me potty training my child from the back of my car, but the excited exclamations of "Mommy I go potty all by me self" totally made up for all of that!! :)

3 years ago today she waltzed into my life and things have never been the same.  She keeps me on my toes always, has the best personality and makes me beam with pride at what a great girl she is!!

Happy Birthday Nugget girl, I love you so much!!  And I even love her when she changes her mind on what type of party she has at the very last minute.  Never mind that her baby book reflects a Tinkerbell party and her pictures show Toy Story... she's a girl who knows her own mind, and who am I to disagree with the Toy Story obsession?


Courtesy of one of Plemon's girl...





My sweet middle girl at just a couple of weeks old, hanging out with Sugar Mama then the way she hangs out with Pea in a Pod now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment