Saturday, May 28, 2011

So Many Things...

It's been a long week here.  The husband is still working 7 days a week, 10 hours a day, so it's me my and ladies.  School also started (for me) and ended (for sugar mama).
First let me say..I cannot believe I am the mother of a first grader.  Mama J has said it more times than I care to remember, but time really does fly by when they get to school.  She made all meets expectations and lots of exceeds expectations.  I simply could not be more proud of her.  For me I am taking one class online, and one class on campus.  The one on campus is 5 hours long.  Oh My Gracious.. that is the first time I have ever done this.. and wow, thank goodness my professor is AWESOME!!  This is my last semester as a pre-nursing student.  Well, hopefully.  Can I be a little honest with you? GREAT!!  See I am to apply in the fall, to actually attend in the spring.  I cannot tell you how nervous it makes me.  We have a very competitive program.  It's not that my grades aren't good enough, they are, in fact I'm a Golden Key Member (this is for my children some day :) but I am so afraid of what it will mean to actually get in and start my life that I cannot imagine it, therefore, I assume it will not happen.  God I ask that you please be with this.

My Middle girl is up to so many things.. we have been rocking at the potty training.. so much that I have wondered when we move from training to trained.. also she is just coming up with the funniest things to say.  Today the Husband said "I'm hungry"  Sugar Mama shouted from the back seat "Me too" and Nugget girl said "Me Free (three)" we laughed so hard.  Also, as I was leaving yesterday she overheard me say something that must have just surprised her because she put her hand on her chest and said "Whaaaaaaatttt".  She's getting funnier by the day :)

Our smallest girl is eating big girl foods now.  We have successfully tried peaches, bananas, and pears.  Unsuccessful = sweet potatoes.  She just spit them right out!!  She is rolling front to back and back to front, reaching for her toys, and even opening her mouth for food (5/28/11) I have suspended the rice cereal for now, it seems to back up her little tummy.  Has anyone ever experienced this also?

School is out for summer and I am one happy mama.  Anyone who knows me knows that with me, is exactly where I want my children to be :)  Last summer I was too nervous of what it would mean for Sugar Mama to start Kindergarten... this year my Nugget girl starts preschool.  I wonder if I will cry... yeah probably.. check back in August to verify :)

Today I am Thankful for: 

I asked my sweet girls their prayer requests for the first time tonight.  Sugar Mama - "Uncle Christopher because he is going in the army and we will miss him."   Nugget girl - Mimi
Kelly Stamps said it best I want every day to guide their hearts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment