Friday, June 10, 2011

Just Me and The Girls..

So I get super tired of being at home.. and although it makes me sweat profusely, I attempt, on occasion to take all three of my girls anywhere in civilization. 

This morning this was the scene on my bed from my only two girls awake... sisterly love:)


I decided we were going to the movies today.  We had to do something.  But before we went I had a conversation with my Sugar Mama that went like this: 
Sugar Mama: "Mama, is being with God fun?"
Me: "I'm not sure sweet girl, but I'm sure it is."
Sugar Mama: "I bet it is, he has cheese, places to fish, and he's magic."
Me: "Magic?"
Sugar Mama: "Yeah remember he made the water rise up in the bible"

Oh, how I love that girl :)

We went to see Kung Fu Panda 2






They were super good.  Sweet Pea wanted to nurse, and let me just say I do not do that in public.  I'm just not comfortable, although if you can, go for it.  I cannot.  I stumble and get all anxious and start to sweat and then my baby gets anxious... it's a mess.   Soooooo I had to do a little rocking and praying.. the praying worked and she went to sleep for about 15 minutes :)

So it bought me a little time.  In the in between, I was stressing out about Nugget girl wearing panties and needing to go to the potty.  She did tell me that she needed to go, sparing us both the embarrassment of her having an accident in the theater :)

We were worn out by the end of the day, and a little proof that the Toy Story obsession continues...


Today I am Thankful for: 

My friends... I love them, they are the best, and God gave me them to keep me sane :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment