Friday, June 24, 2011

Sometimes..

I posted this on my facebook yesterday but, 

Life can suck everything out of you.  But then you read about real problems and God gives you perspective.

I'm dealing with a situation in school that could turn my world upside down.  And quite frankly for about 18 hours I decided to throw myself a pity party and be sad.  After talking with my husband I realized that I let the world tell me what I could or couldn't do.

When my doctors told me that my Sugar Mama wouldn't make it past 28 weeks, God took her to 36 weeks and 3 days.

When my doctors told me that no matter what the outcome of my cervix scan was, they were sewing it up, God made it so long they physically could not.

So when the world tells me that they think I can't do something, I remembered today to show them how big my God is.  He may have other plans, but if he does he'll open those doors and close the one's that are wrong.

Don't put my God in a box...

And someone who knows that better than I do is Kelly Stamps.  You should go and read her post about Harper's hearing aids.  It breaks my heart for her, but she is so graceful and faithful that I really ache at how strong she is, when lesser people would stumble.

God can do anything.. in his time, with his mercy and grace, and will show the world exactly what he's capable of. 

And if you don't believe me.. Just check this out...



She just turned six, but it shows how great God still is. 

3 comments:

  1. Heather P.June 25, 2011

    So.....how about i like this post! :) And i LOVE these pictures!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this entry. God is very strong. I can't believe she is 6 already. We love yall.

    ReplyDelete