Sunday, July 17, 2011

30 x 30

I have one year to complete the following: Not in any particular order

1. Learn to Play Poker.  For fun. 

2. Learn to Ride a Horse.

3. Get a lot of pink highlights.

4. Swim with dolphins.

5. Pay for someone else's food at a fast food restaurant.

6. Learn to Surf

7. Lose my baby weight.  Sweet Pea is officially 6 months tomorrow and the Husband and I are doing this together.  

8. Learn to Shoot a Gun.  This is for educational purposes.  I want to know so I'm not afraid of it. 

9. Be an extra in a t.v. show or sit in an audience.  I'm trying to tie this to #10 with SNL.

10. Visit Times Square, New York. 

11. Sell a Painting.

12. Write a Book.

13. Work on a Farm for a day.

14. Go White Water Rafting.

15. Take a pottery class.

16. Buy a pair of Fabulous Heels.

17. Get a Bikini and/or Leg Wax.

18. Learn Italian.

19. Have a Great Professional picture taken of myself.

20. Landscape my front yard, MY way.

21. Remodel my Kitchen and Breakfast area, MY way.

22. Have an a pen-pal, if even for a day, by tying a letter to a balloon and letting it to.  Whoever finds it writes back.

23. Make a Video that Goes Viral.

24. One day of volunteer work at an Animal Shelter.

25. Take a Ballet Class.

26. Go on a Mission Trip.

27. Have my picture taken with UGA and/or Hairy.

28. Lead Someone to God.

29. Sponsor a Compassion child.

30. On my 30th birthday, after I've lost my weight this year, re-pierce my belly button. 

In order to complete this list I have to do at least 2 things per months and sometimes 3.  It's going to take some serious planning and managing on my part, but I'm really excited!! 

Today I am Thankful for: 

The opportunity to see where I'm going. 

2 comments:

  1. Heather~FeatherJuly 22, 2011

    That sounds GREAT! I really like 30! Wanna do it together?? I'm so terrified but wanna do it SO bad!! :))) We could support each other! :)) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And I believe I could take care of 19 :) Oh and when you get ready to see your art work, give me a buzz too!!

    ReplyDelete