I have one year to complete the following: Not in any particular order
1. Learn to Play Poker. For fun.
2. Learn to Ride a Horse.
3. Get a lot of pink highlights.
4. Swim with dolphins.
5. Pay for someone else's food at a fast food restaurant.
6. Learn to Surf
7. Lose my baby weight. Sweet Pea is officially 6 months tomorrow and the Husband and I are doing this together.
8. Learn to Shoot a Gun. This is for educational purposes. I want to know so I'm not afraid of it.
9. Be an extra in a t.v. show or sit in an audience. I'm trying to tie this to #10 with SNL.
10. Visit Times Square, New York.
11. Sell a Painting.
12. Write a Book.
13. Work on a Farm for a day.
14. Go White Water Rafting.
15. Take a pottery class.
16. Buy a pair of Fabulous Heels.
17. Get a Bikini and/or Leg Wax.
18. Learn Italian.
19. Have a Great Professional picture taken of myself.
20. Landscape my front yard, MY way.
21. Remodel my Kitchen and Breakfast area, MY way.
22. Have an a pen-pal, if even for a day, by tying a letter to a balloon and letting it to. Whoever finds it writes back.
23. Make a Video that Goes Viral.
24. One day of volunteer work at an Animal Shelter.
25. Take a Ballet Class.
26. Go on a Mission Trip.
27. Have my picture taken with UGA and/or Hairy.
28. Lead Someone to God.
29. Sponsor a Compassion child.
30. On my 30th birthday, after I've lost my weight this year, re-pierce my belly button.
In order to complete this list I have to do at least 2 things per months and sometimes 3. It's going to take some serious planning and managing on my part, but I'm really excited!!
Today I am Thankful for:
The opportunity to see where I'm going.