Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm Putting the REAL in Reality...

I posted on my facebook today "I'm going to have the attitude that I'm glad everything is going wrong at the same time because it gives God amazing OPEN opportunity to do great things. Bring the rain, if it means that I'll praise you, and quite frankly things could be a lot worse"

This week: 

A lot has gone wrong, bills have wiped out things we've saved for, my phone has died and it's not just my bills to sort through but those of the team I'm coaching.

But I'm going to praise in the rain, because after comes his promises.

On that note the husband and I are healthy so are our children and at the end of the day that's all that really matters :)


Today I am Thankful for: 

That all the chaos is just a season.  It will settle down and I'll wonder what is was all about anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment