Friday, July 15, 2011

She's Growing Up On Me...

I have a lot of things I could blog about tonight, because I have been serious about taking pictures this week, I've just been too busy studying to post them.  

But today my sweetest girl number one lost her very first tooth.


I cried the whole way home, softly, not sobbing, because I remember distinctly when that tooth first popped up on those toothless gums.  In a matter of time she will have big girl teeth and will be one step closer to growing up on me.  

It's just a tooth, but today it feels like so much more :(

Today I am Thankful for: 

Those sweet little baby teeth.  I am very excited about my first tooth fairy visit as an adult ;) it's like waiting for Santa as a first time parent.. what a memory :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww... That made me get a little teary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! She's too little/big to be doing this to me :)

    ReplyDelete