Monday, March 5, 2012

Oh Happy Day..

I have that song playing in my head right now, from Sister Act 2.  I am not willing to confirm or deny the fact that I may have been belting it out in my bathroom :)

We've had some crazy weather here in the South.. It will be really cold in the mornings but by the afternoon it's sunny, beautiful and really warm.  It's these moments where I am so glad we have a playground at our house.   We spend a lot of time out there when we can and my girls just love it!! Even our smallest girl just sits in the swing and smiles, until the ride ends and the she grunts and/or screams which is baby for "Push me again!!"






Today I am Thankful for: 
School: I have always been hesitant to send my kids to school because I absolutely love having them here with me, but today I saw such great progress from both of my school aged girls that it makes my heart happy to know they are learning and meeting new friends.
I would home school, but I'm simply not cut out for that, so kudos to those of you who are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment