Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Review

This past Friday I went to have lunch with Sugar Mama at her school.  She eats at the same time that I am leaving to get Nugget girl from school every day so it's hard to get over there.  But the husband went and got her and I went and had school pizza, Yum! :)


We had a busy weekend, doing some much needed shopping to replenish shoes and clothes for our 3 sweetest girls.  But our smallest girl gave me the 2 biggest scares of my life this weekend also.

Number 1: 
She took a header into the fireplace.  She didn't get the corner but, instead, the edge where the top and side meets.  This is the result: And this looks good compared to today. 


And the second heart attack came when we were in a department store.  We have allowed her to get out and walk around for a few minutes when we're done, if she's been good.  Well she went a few steps a head of me, and the husband called my name and I turned around for a second, turned back and she was gone.  I ran up to grab her and didn't see her.  To make a very long 30 seconds short, she had walked back to the husband I just didn't see her walk behind me.  I was in tears when it was all said and done. 

And lastly my sweet girls hanging out together: 



Sugar Mama writing our Compassion child, complete with pictures of "her" horse.



Today I am Thankful for: 
Shopping with my sweet girls.  Don't get me wrong, it was chaotic and there were a couple of times I though to myself "Lord help us when they are all teenagers", but I got to experience it and had the ability to do it and while I was exhausted afterwards, it made me very happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment