Tuesday, April 17, 2012

(Some) of My Day in Pictures...

We left the house at 7:40 this morning.. 3 minutes later than normal.  I knew that because as I was loading all 3 kids into the car, I heard the middle school bus beeping signaling it was backing up.. Well Shoot!!

So I worried myself silly saying to myself "Oh, how am I going to go to school full time, do clinicals, study, coach 2 cheerleading teams, and volunteer at the church nursery in the fall, if I can't even get out of the door on time?!?"

We are usually right on time, if not a little early on these mornings.. so that was just my crazy showing itself early :)

Then I came out of bible study and this was stuck in my steering wheel :)


I then went to pick up Sugar Mama from school and she came back one less tooth than I sent her with: 


She informed me that a "magical" first grade teacher pulled it out.  I had a feeling it was ready this morning because it "popped" (gag!!) during breakfast.  But Praise Jesus I did not have to pull this one out too :)

So we had "soft" things for dinner so as not to hurt her now toothless front.  Soft Tacos and pudding: 

Nugget girl: Not so bad, just a minor pudding goate. 


And then there was KJ:



Holy bath time batman.  I watched as she washed her hair with her dirty hands.  She was taken immediately to the bathtub where she was bathed thoroughly. 

Today I am Thankful for: 

The realization that being worried about my children and family in the fall doesn't make me weak.  I am who God made me to be, I cannot and will not change that, but I can be comforted knowing that he only gives us things when the time is right.  I will find help and the rest will get taken care of.  And the worrying I do between now and then does not make me un-faithful, it makes me a mother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment