Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012


Happy Mother's Day!!

This is a picture of my 3 sweet girls that we put together for the grandparents.  Mama J has a tendency to get a little miffed if we spend money on her for any occasion.  These pictures coupled with a frame cost me less than $20 because the frame was on sale at Hobby Lobby for 50% off :) 
My sister, brother and I got together and each took pictures of our children with the words We, Love, You...

We did the same thing for my MIL with only my children since the Husband is an only child. 




This little Turkey was the hardest to photograph of them all :)  But what else can you expect from a person who's 15 months :) We did finally get an okay one, but it is so reflective of her current age I wouldn't have traded it for anything.

Both Mother's loved their presents and Mama J even got all teary saying "You couldn't have given me a better present".. which is a far cry from the "I know your sister is coming to give you something today, you better not have gotten me something for Mother's Day", that I got yesterday.  <--- See Miffed :)

I hope you all have had an amazing day and that you have been spoiled rotten.

Today I am Thankful for: 
My own Mother: The person who taught me to be a mother and whose presence in my life is priceless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment