Sunday, May 20, 2012

What a Week!!

Wow, it has been an insanely busy week for us!!

Tuesday: 1st Grade Field Day :)



Wednesday: A field trip to the Farm






Friday: Nugget Girl's Last Day of 3K


She was presented the Social Butterfly Award :)

Saturday: Cheerleading registration where we signed both girls up!!


I am convinced that I have a chemical imbalance.
This time of year screams "Goodbye"... we watched our Senior video today in service and I wondered how long it would feel like until I was watching my girls in those videos.  Or how just a short time ago I was doing the same thing.. excited about what the future held, and how I think time has flown by so quickly.  
It makes me cry just thinking of it <---- that's the imbalance part :)

My Nugget girl is going to Pre-K.. and after this week Sugar Mama will be a 2nd grader... 
I start Summer School this Tuesday and I am also imbalanced because I know, just KNOW that I will blink my eyes and my Summer will be over and I'll be sad knowing my Kj will be going to preschool while I go to school.  This too makes me cry :/

I'm off to see my dr. for some hormones :)

Today I am Thankful for: 

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

I am unbalanced and sad.. but it's for a season, and once it's over we'll be better off as a family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment