Monday, June 4, 2012

If...

If...
I say and believe I cannot do something.. it's true.  If I say and believe I can do something... it's true.  If I say and believe God can do something.. I can change the world.

If..
Because I can't sleep, eat cheetos, despite my hard working out effort, at midnight, I will wake up with the worst stomach ache.

If...
I allow my husband to "force" (read as nag me until I give in) me to do something it will always turn out poorly for me.
Example: The time I allowed him to convince me that the nail shop will wax legs.  He asked them and then they reassured him the could.  She came over and looked at my legs and told me they were to hairy to do it!! <--- 100% true story.  She talked about me for the rest of my visit, even bringing her friends over to look and laugh.  That was the last time I let him "talk me into" anything. 

If..
I forget to buy contact solution I will have to soak my contacts in water, over night.  Which will mean the worst eye pain since pink eye.  I'll be doing this in about 30 minutes. 

If...
I need alone time (read as go to the bathroom :), everyone wants to hang out with me.  And by everyone I mean my girls and Dooley the Bulldog. 

If...
Someone farts around me, I laugh every time.  It's like a disease, it can't be helped.

If..
It's bedtime, you can be assured that I'm watching a Disney Channel show on Netflix.  I'm almost 30.. what's that about?

If...
I see another Charter commercial from the International Dateline on Hulu, I'm going to boycott Charter just on principle. 

If...
I need a laugh, I can always count on my peeps.  If it's not Nugget girl and her passionate argument that she has never had shaving cream (whipped cream) before.. although she ate in on her waffles 5 minutes ago, it's the husband who wonders why K Stewart hasn't gotten her teeth fixed yet, even though she's rich...

If...
I could have lots of jobs they would be: Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at CHOA, Midwife, Owner of an as yet unnamed business on my local square, and a Politician.  

If...
I need a reminder that I'm normal, I just hop on Facebook.  

If...
Jesus had chosen not to save us.. we'd be in a terrible mess.

Today I am Thankful for

The ifs... they matter, they change things, and sometimes they are the only things that keep us going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment