Thursday, July 12, 2012

So it Seems..

That my blog this Summer has done nothing but play catch up.

It's been a weird Summer.  We've been so, I cannot underline so enough, LaZy!! No plans, not outings, no field trips, etc.

Before you congratulate me (surely you will), know that's it's not because I wanted to stay at home, but it's sort of how life goes when I'm in school over the Summer.  I tried really, really hard to not have to go since I start full time in the Fall, but it worked out differently, and in the end it's better, but it just makes it harder to get away everyday because I have commitments that I have to live up to that have NOTHING to do with my 3 sweet girls. 

So what have we been up to?

For the 4th we went to High Falls Water park.  And let me tell you, I do not have 1. single. picture.  Because I was flying down those water slides with my sweet girls and thinking the whole time "I should be taking pictures!!" but instead I lived in the moment and had fun trying not to kill myself as I flew down the slides holding Nugget Girl :)

Then we went to see Fireworks at Nash Farms.  We have never been before, but it was a really neat experience.  



Then, I had to have a hair cut.  My hormones dictate what my hair looks like, all the time.  I've been growing it out for sometime now, and it was the longest it's been since 2006.  And then I did the thing I swore I wouldn't do.. and cut it off.
But I had to.  Sunday mornings around here consists of me running around, getting my 3 girls ready, fixing breakfast, getting myself ready (in the last 15 minutes), and straightening up the mess. So I was wearing it in a pony tail way more than I should have been.  Not to mention in a couple of weeks, when my schedule goes bonkers, I'll be thankful I'm not having to manage than mane. 
Before: 



We visited the dentist yesterday, where I was so happy that my 2 sweet girls were on their best behavior and had no cavities.  Never mind the fact that Nugget girl was eating her toothpaste in the back seat today.. we over look those things :)

And lastly today we visited with only 1 of our favorite people, The Plemons.. he was a big help to us today, locating a water line that is leaking but we sure do wish the Plemons ladies had been with him :)

Photo with a Plemons and the After of the hair :)


Today I am Thankful for: 
A visit with an old friend.  It's hard to believe it has been so long since we've gone to church together.  And I think of all the things that family taught me.  Nothing is every different, it's as if we pick up right where we left off and I love them for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment